Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome to Mama Via!

Welcome to Mama Via!

Hi, my name is Ginny & I learned how to sew in March of 2009 from a mom in my playgroup. In November of 2009 another dear friend of mine let me borrow her monogram machine. Well, it's safe to say...I'm hooked. I am having a blast creating items for my daughter & for others as for well. I truly appreciate my friends family who have supported me & helped me get my business off the ground.

The hardest part so far, seems to be getting the word out to strangers. I am hoping my blog allows me to showcase my work & increases business! I also have a Facebook page & would love you to check it out. There you will find pictures of my dresses, t-shirts, bloomers, applique designs, monogram/embroidery fonts & more! If you "like" the page and you will receive my page updates in your news feed. Just type Mama Via in the search bar on Facebook and it should locate my page for you.

Over the next few days, I am going to begin to post pictures of the items I have created for my customers. If you have a comment, I would love to hear from you! Also, if you would like to order something, please email me at mamaviabyginny@gmail.com or contact me on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment