Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Burp Cloths

These handmade burp cloths make the perfect gift for hip parents!

The cloths are practical and very stylish. Mom is sure to love using these adorable and durable burp cloths. The super absorbent center of the cloth diaper is great for catching messes (and keeping them off of your shirt) and the sides are great for wiping or blotting them away. These precious burp cloths are made with pre-fold Gerber Birdseye Cloth Diapers. You can never have too many of these! My burp cloths are machine washable, dryer friendly, and you can use a warm iron if needed.

Burp cloths are sold at price listed, but a discount is available when you purchase 3 or more.

If you have any questions, please ask. I love to take special requests. It is my goal to provide quality boutique clothing and baby items! All of my items are handmade by me in my smoke-free, pet-free craft room!










No comments:

Post a Comment